Although in most of my tutorials, I will use the GHI Panda-II microprocessor board the techniques can directly be applied to netduino or most any other NETMF device with minor code changes.
I’ll update the following list of topics as I add posts (I’ll try to add one weekly). So, bookmark this page and follow my blog if you want to keep up. If you have any specific topics you would like to see covered, please feel free to email me at ian (at) houseoflees.net or post to the comments below.
- Basic XBee Communications with NETMF
- Using an External Button & LED with NETMF
- Controlling a Brushless Motor with NETMF
- Using a Joystick with NETMF and the NETMFx Joystick Library
- TinyCLR.com – great place to ask questions regarding anything about the GHI Panda-II microprocessor and NETMF.
- netduino.com – great place to ask questions about the netduino microprocessor and NETMF.
- netmf.com – the official NETMF community forum